August Practice and Game Schedule, Meet the Coaches 8/2/21, Volunteers, Shout Outs, Fees and More!
Important Schedule/Calendar Updates!!!
1) Park in self parking area and take the parking ticket . Validations for complimentary parking will be handed out inside. Proceed to Heritage Ballroom CDE. Light Refreshments will be served. Fall Sharks FB apparel will be for sale. Cash or check only with be accepted. All parents encouraged to attend.
2) August 6 – Team BBQ meal has been CANCELED!
3) Still looking for a person to announce the JV games at the Shark Tank and a STATS volunteer for Varsity games. If interested, please contact Rachel Clarke at Rachelj.firstname.lastname@example.org. Receive free entry to the games and have some fun!!!
4) Please remember to review the calendar that Coach Price sent out this week about important dates, practices times, etc. If you did not receive the email, please contact Coach Price at email@example.com.
5) Please remember to pay the $250 Football Fee by August 1st!!!! If you have a hardship or need to work out a payment plan, please reach out to our Football Booster Board President, Mike Resetar at 1(732) 814-8858.
We are in need of many volunteer spots for both Varsity and JV football activities. But, we are very in need of volunteers for JV. Get free access to games by volunteering for game time positions. Or, please volunteer to provide snacks for the game. If everyone volunteered for one spot, we could have all the spots filled.
FOOTBALL AND ATHLETIC FEE
Please remember to pay the $250 Football Fee by August 1st!!!! If you have a hardship or need to work out a payment plan, please reach out to our Football Booster Board President, Mike Resetar at 1(732) 814-8858.
Please remember to pay the $40 PVHS Athlete Fee. This $40 is paid for every sport your student participates. If they also play basketball or lacrosse, you will have to pay two more $40 fees….one for each sport.
Underclassmen Program Shout-Outs Order Form
Be one of the first to send a special message to your favorite fall athlete or band member!
This year’s Program will have an option for our 9th, 10th, and 11th graders. It is our inaugural year of the Shout-Outs!
Post a message of encouragement, love, or support to your favorite fall star. The messages will be printed in our 2021 Ponte Vedra High School Football Program. These keepsake programs will be available for presale soon and at our home games. Each message can be up to 128 characters (letters and spaces count as characters).
Below are some sample shout-out messages. They will be formatted by our graphic designer and included in our program. Please be aware of the 128 character limit. The graphic designer reserves the right to modify a shout-out if it runs over the 128 character limit.
Please contact Jeni Henderson at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We love you, John! Have an awesome
Junior year and season!
- Uncle Joe
John Smith!! 2021 will be your best year yet!
Picture/Media Day is Saturday, August 7 @ 7:00 AM SHARP
- Players will report to the Weight Room by 7 am to receive their uniform and then dress for photos. Please remember that uniforms always stay on campus—players do not take them home. Oceanside Cleaners picks up the uniforms, dry cleans them and returns them—what an incredible service provided by Oceanside Cleaners!
- Players will be given a “pass” that they will hand off to the photographer
- Photo Proofs will be handed out to players along with ordering information at a later date
- Players will receive a light breakfast
- Players must go back to weight room and change out of uniform, leaving uniform in area directed by coaches
- Picture/Media day should take approximately 2 hours
If you have any questions or would like to volunteer to assist with Media Day, please contact Jeni Henderson at email@example.com. Thank you!
The document 2021_August_Football_Calendar.pdf was attached to this post.