Greetings, Shark Families!
First off, Congratulations to our former senior players who are now GRADUATES of Ponte Vedra High School! We wish them success in all that they do! We hope they will come back to visit for Homecoming!
- A HUGE THANK YOU to all of the volunteers that stepped up to help out with the Spring Game! Thank you to the board members who did an amazing job orchestrating all the pre-game details. The parent team behind our football team made the game a true success! We appreciate your efforts and willingness to serve the team! And congratulations to our players…it was great to see them on the field!
- Our Coaches are gearing up for the High School Summer Training Camp which starts MONDAY at 8:00 am! Please drop off players at the Shark Tank parking lot, near the weight room which is behind the gym. Players will need to bring cleats, water, and please note our Coaching Staff cannot assist with sunscreen so have the boys lather up! Also, please send in a check for $250, payable to: Jeff DiSandro Football Camps with your son Monday morning. If you haven’t yet registered for camp, please do so NOW:
Sharks Football High School Summer Training Camp 2019
- Rising 9th graders & transfer students: Your son MUST be registered as a student at PVHS to participate (Landrum students should already have their course schedules).
- In addition to Summer Football Training Camp, you MUST Register your son for Football through the school:
PVHS Football Registration 2019-2020
WE NEED YOUR HELP! Please spread the word about our Sharks Youth Football Camp for youth ages 6-13! Please use this link to print out and share with parents and kids in the PV Community!
Ponte Vedra Sharks Youth Football Camp 2019
Ages 6-13 , June 24-27 from 9-noon M, T, W, Th.
Cost $125.00 per camper, $95 Sibling Discount, St. Johns County Teachers pay $80 (must provide proof of employment)
Please print out form and mail in with check
- We are still in the process of updating Team Pages, but some exciting updates to check out are: info on Coach DiSandro’s Philosophy on Coaching, the Vision and Mission for the program, and an updated Coaching Staff list online.
- As we cruise through the summer and gear up for Football Season, it is important to note that we will need all parents on board to assist in volunteering. We will discuss this in depth at upcoming meetings, however be thinking of areas that you would like to serve! We will need volunteers for each home game for the following areas:
Field Painting Wednesday
Post-game Meal (away games)
Booster Gate (Varsity Games Only – JV Parents needed)
Concessions (First Varsity game (JV Parents) and then all JV games – Thursday night (Varsity Parents)
Press Box – (spotters for announcers and time clock keeper) Both JV and Varsity
And other assignments as necessary!
Thanks so much and as always, Go Sharks!